ABOUT BOTANICAL RESOURCE HOLDINGS
BRH is in the business of developing processes of extraction for active ingredients from botanicals such as Sceletium tortuosum and other Afro-centric flora, such as Pelargonium Sidoides and Harpagophytum Procumbens.
We pride ourselves on having one of the most advanced in-house research and development facilities in the industry. Our researchers have pioneered many advances in the wellness industry producing plant-based nutraceuticals, functional foods and nutritional supplements.
From research and development to roll-out in the market place, we hold ourselves to the most stringent standards. BRH has academic partnerships with respected and learned Institutions such as Stellenbosch University and the University of Cape Town as well as collaborating with industry partners.
BRH is a growing company operating internationally and has the following key benefits:
- Stable earning power
- Strong management expertise
- Quality-driven employees
- Solid balance sheet with no debt
- Core products based on patent-pending technology
- Proprietary products targeted at optimal health and wellness
- Expansion of global markets and customer bases with growing product portfolios